To My wife:
Shayna
Shortcake
Squirms
Shortness
Squeamish
Short Stack
Arrington
My Favorite Storm [Out]Rider
Thank you for guiding me through our most recent storm,
Whose prevalent winds howled introductory our warm-ed new norm.
The morning's rhythmic rise of sun and your eyes
Remind and assure with rhythmic reprise:
Whether lives lived sail smooth or through blustery gale,
Even Sandy's torrent, whose swell takes without plan or portent,
Does make an offering for tearful avail,
That there is life on the other side of the dark swollen tide
Where smooth storied driftwood and treasure reside
-October 29, 2012
And an older one she reminded me of today:
Dr Seuss smiled;
'Nonsense wakes up the brain cells...
'Nonsense wakes up the brain cells...
a sense of humor... awfully important in this day and age...'
I smile every time I think of that time when you magically phrased:
With bright beaming grin and brimming-red monte' raised
'I'm losing my nonsense!'

No comments:
Post a Comment